It’s the gift that keeps on giving! When you gift your loved one a subscription box, you’re not just giving them one singular gift — you’re giving them an ongoing gift that provides lasting enjoyment! And with their current popularity, you’re sure to find a fun subscription that fits your loved one’s interests. Scroll down to explore some subscription gift ideas for seniors.
Subscribe to These Subscription Gift Ideas
Why are subscription gift ideas an excellent choice for Christmas presents? In addition to being a long-lasting experience, they offer convenience (they arrive at the recipient’s doorstep), they may reduce clutter (depending on the specific product you choose), and they’re also a great last-minute idea (you can present the concept on Christmas and let them know their first gift will arrive on a later date). What’s not to love?
Let’s dig into our list of subscription gift ideas for seniors:
- BloomsyBox: Does your loved one adore fresh flowers? BloomsyBox delivers fresh, in-season blooms each month.
- Grandbox: Specifically designed for people in their sunset years, Grandbox offers a variety of gifts in each box, including an optional note and photos from the gift giver, scrumptious snacks, fun games, and personal care items (like cozy socks and luxurious skincare items).
- History by Mail: This box is ideal for trivia and history lovers as it sends detailed replicas of historical documents to recipients, along with some additional info to help put the document in context. Examples include Einstein’s letters to FDR and the police report issued when Rosa Parks refused to give up her bus seat.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream Pint Club: We all scream for ice cream, but just imagine if you received four new delectable flavors of top-quality ice cream each month! Jeni’s makes some of the best ice cream in the biz, and they offer unique flavors like Brown Butter Almond Brittle and Brambleberry Crisp.
- Jiggy Puzzles Club: Puzzling over what to buy the puzzler in your life? Jiggy Puzzles may be just the ticket. Recipients receive a 500-piece puzzle monthly, perfect for a brain-stimulating yet relaxing afternoon.
- Old Time Candy: If your loved one has a sweet tooth, this is a fantastic gift as it includes an assortment of popular retro candy. You can choose whether to receive candy from several decades or one specific decade (they offer sweets going back to the 1950s). It’s like a candy time capsule!
- Tea Runners: A tasty option for the tea lovers in your life, Tea Runners sends high-quality loose-leaf teas curated by experts. You can also customize the box to suit the recipient’s tastebuds.
- TheraBox: Sometimes it’s hard to remember to take care of ourselves properly. TheraBox aims to help with self-care habits by offering monthly gifts like inspiring books, rejuvenating face masks, and mindfulness exercises. If your loved one is due for some stress relief, this could be the perfect present.
- Trade Coffee: If your loved one is a true coffee snob, they’ll love that Trade Coffee uses a quiz to match recipients with 400+ coffee from local roasters. If they simply love a good cup of joe, they might enjoy expanding their palate with exciting new beans!
These are just a few subscription gift ideas. If your loved one is interested in something specific that we haven’t mentioned, do a quick web search, and you’ll likely find a subscription that fits your needs.
Good luck and happy holidays!
Are you planning to retire in Greenville, South Carolina? Be sure to check out The Gables on Pelham, a continuing-care retirement community that welcomes seniors from all walks of life. We offer flexible and personalized care, including assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation. You’ll love our cozy accommodations, fun-filled events calendar, and welcoming community atmosphere. To learn more, please schedule a tour or call us at 864-713-1377.