Gables on Pelham is looking for a Cook to join our growing team!
We offer great benefits, outstanding work environment, and we love to pride ourselves on our wonderful staff.
This person should have the following:
- Versatility in all types of food preparation and delivery including prep, grill cook, fry cook, along with baking.
- Fine dining experience is a huge PLUS! We are looking for someone with preferred experience in a kitchen and dining setting.
Come work with a fun collaborative team that focuses on making seniors’ lives better!
Please contact us for full job description.
FT and PT CNA
Direct care with resident’s including all ADL’s, must be willing to work days, evening and nights, weekends and holidays.
Duties will include:
Assisting residents with daily needs such as dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring and other various requests for assistance.
- Medication pass
- Getting residents ready for appointments or outings
- Being social and friendly with all residents
Must attend required in-services and work independently.
FT and PT LPN
(For 3rd shift)
Seeking full-time and part time LPN at The Gables on Pelham, LPN must have at least (but not limited to) a minimum of 1 year experience in geriatrics. Organization and attention to detail a must. Current CPR certification required.
- Experience with Elderly in Related Field.
- Operate Small Office Equipment.
- Operate first aide equipment, minor health related items i.e. B.P cuff.
- Physical/mental assessment skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Training skills.
- Understanding of all regulations.
- Administer Medications and Treatments
- Prepare, administer, and document medications following accepted practices
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
- Consult with appropriate MD or FNP
- Supervise resident assistants on shift
- Respond to resident and family concerns appropriately
- Obtain report from nurse he or she is relieving
- Provide report to nurse coming on duty
- Make daily and frequent resident rounds to ensure resident is physically and emotionally safe and secure and implement any required nursing interventions
- Report to the Director of Health and Wellness
- Knowledgeable in nursing procedures and assessments related to nurse practice licensure
- Participate in In-service Training monthly and as needed
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by encouraging involvement in community activities programming. Coordination of resident assistants on all shifts
- Chain of Command: reports to Director of Health and Wellness.
Temperament / Aptitude:
- Work independently